Detox Shaiya Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detox Shaiya Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
+8
NotTheOne
[ADM]DeathSaint
EDDYE
[GS]FadingheroZ
alexandere99
[GM]Ordinator
BadBadtzMaru
(ADM)DeathSaint
12 posters
AuthorMessage
(ADM)DeathSaint
Admin
(ADM)DeathSaint

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Introduce Yourself Below! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.shaiyadetox.tk
BadBadtzMaru

BadBadtzMaru

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:22 pm

HAI!! I AM MARU! ^_^
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ordinator

[GM]Ordinator

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:30 pm

[GM]Ordinator here, Just call me DADDEH!
Back to top Go down
alexandere99

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Nozzy   Introduction EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Alexander Here Smile IGN: Nozzy Still waiting for ADM to make my account Smile so not IGN yet
Back to top Go down
[GS]FadingheroZ

[GS]FadingheroZ

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:10 am

hi fading here just call me fad..wan make friendly and have fun Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
EDDYE

EDDYE

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:11 am

-SoulMenace here Smile u can call me EDDYE hf guys Smile
Back to top Go down
[ADM]DeathSaint

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: New Forums    Introduction EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:03 am

detoxshaiya.websitetoolbox.com
Back to top Go down
NotTheOne

NotTheOne

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: NotTheOne Owner of ShadowKnights.lolbb.com   Introduction EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:24 am

Im owner of ShadowKnights.lolbb.com and your ADM is low life who advertise on server he has no right to. If anyone and i mean ANYONE from this server comes on our forum and post Advertising again i will bring you down and keep you down. This is a bull shit server that will not be online for more than a few months at best. He is making enemies all over the industry, and we will being you down.

ShadowKnights.lolbb.com has been online for over a year with no down time, no rollbacks, no hackers, no scammers, no thieves. YOU CANNOT SAY THE SAME. Any one who would like to play a truly FREE server where everyone has same chance of success come see our server. One visit and you'll never return to this crap server.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ShadowKnights.lolbb.com
[GS]Osi

[GS]Osi

Location : I dont know where my location is..Oh crap, im lost.

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:50 am

NotTheOne wrote:
Im owner of ShadowKnights.lolbb.com and your ADM is low life who advertise on server he has no right to. If anyone and i mean ANYONE from this server comes on our forum and post Advertising again i will bring you down and keep you down. This is a bull shit server that will not be online for more than a few months at best. He is making enemies all over the industry, and we will being you down.

ShadowKnights.lolbb.com has been online for over a year with no down time, no rollbacks, no hackers, no scammers, no thieves. YOU CANNOT SAY THE SAME. Any one who would like to play a truly FREE server where everyone has same chance of success come see our server. One visit and you'll never return to this crap server.

Wtf RUSS, you QQ about these guys advertising there server on your forums. But yet you sit here and advertise your server? You have no room to talk.

But yet, you say he use people for there money? Lmfao. Bro, your using Kyree for her money. Only reason why you keep her around, is for her money. It's ridicolous bro.

Now act your age. And grow the FUCK UP.
Back to top Go down
cleric1

cleric1

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: STFU OSI U LITTLE BITCH ASS FAG   Introduction EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:50 am

ERRHHEERMMM Allow me to introduce my self im KYREE FKN LYNN. This servers worse fkn nightmare.. u shouldnt even call yourself a fkn server. All i see is a bunch of fkn QQ babies who ran from SK cuase they couldnt handle shit for what, a downgraded server?? on top of that FKN ILLEGAL? Osi u litttle fkn cunt i made u quit?? lol funny u can't take words well, so u rather take it up the ass like a fkn tranny who wishes he had rags >.> U guys are SO illegal and SO fkn low. u think this is a better way? u guys still on shaiya mutha fuckas, not only u copy righting SK,OS u guys copy righting the Choi rock games using there system servers (shaiya). Sk OS and 1 more server (private owned) is the only 3 servers in THE WORLD WITH LICENSE!
it takes approximatley 8-10 grand to pay choi rock games with just a basic lvl server and 2 grand a month for the server fee's. NO ways u guys got that right now. so don't even try it. Bann me from this befor i do more damage to u sucka's. cuase if u dont not only i will bring dsown this server but so will the law. trust me my mouth aint even compared to it. RUSS gave u guys chances and never scolded u guys HOW can u fkn be so dumb?. u should be mad at yourselves for "thinking in the moment". say goodbye to your server. cheers lol! Exclamation Question Sad confused
Back to top Go down
YourSign

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:36 pm

So Kyree, u think ur with Russ and ur a god?

All u doing is using Kyree for money....

Kyree... stop being stupid.... And 1 more thing. MAKING A EVENT ON UR SERVER, TO SPAM SOME ONES ELSE FORUM

WTF IS THAT? GROWN THE FUCK UP AS OSI SAID.

Back to top Go down
radar

radar

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:20 pm

hello I will be playing as RACE......Smile hope to see you all in game soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction