Detox Shaiya Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detox Shaiya Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want to know why your server is being attacked?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NotTheOne

NotTheOne

Want to know why your server is being attacked? Empty
PostSubject: Want to know why your server is being attacked?   Want to know why your server is being attacked? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:58 am

Your DumbAss Admin (known to us as anonymous) advertising on other server's forums. See: shadowknights.lolbb.com/t2211-try-this-epic-server

In an attempt to draw us into attacking your server. This is a ploy to use us to justify his shutting down and stealing your donations. He has done this before.

The staff at ElitePvpers.com is well aware of his intentions, he has completed this scam before. This is why post on epvp was quickly locked.

elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya-private-server/1731857-just-notice-anyone-trying-2-stop-us.html

He will get your donations and soon as he have enough, you suddenly go down and he will blame the hackers. Truth is he bring it on him self, by his forum advertising on forums where Elite Staff members are developing and or working.

Only a fool would mess with me, im well know in the industry for my paybacks and justice. My friends and i will be shutting you down very shortly. I suggest you go to PayPal and mark your donations as Unauthorized payments, that is only way your going to get your hard earned cash back. Otherwise this thief will be having all the fun at your expense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ShadowKnights.lolbb.com
[GS]Osi

[GS]Osi

Location : I dont know where my location is..Oh crap, im lost.

PostSubject: Re: Want to know why your server is being attacked?   Want to know why your server is being attacked? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:45 am

All I see is, Blah blah blah blah. Russ no one wants to deal with your childesh shyt.
Back to top Go down
cleric1

cleric1

PostSubject: ARE U FKN DUMB STILL OSI?   Want to know why your server is being attacked? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:54 am

ALL I CAN SEE is blah blah blah STFU OSI o ones your childish shit, u can stay here while we shut yourserver down so u can cry somemore okie?? k tha bai. BITCH
Back to top Go down
[GS]Osi

[GS]Osi

Location : I dont know where my location is..Oh crap, im lost.

PostSubject: Re: Want to know why your server is being attacked?   Want to know why your server is being attacked? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:30 pm

LOL I dont even play on this server you stupid dumbass cunt
Back to top Go down
YourSign

PostSubject: Re: Want to know why your server is being attacked?   Want to know why your server is being attacked? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:35 pm

RUSS< IF THEY ARE DOING THAT ON UR FORUMS, I SAW NOTHING THERE. LOOK WHAT I SEE HERE DUMBASS

STOP ACTING CHILDISH, UR 52 YRS OLD MAN, ACT LIKE IT !
Back to top Go down
Sergiooo

PostSubject: Re: Want to know why your server is being attacked?   Want to know why your server is being attacked? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:31 am

ого, нихера себе))ок ок
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to know why your server is being attacked?   Want to know why your server is being attacked? Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to know why your server is being attacked?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Detox Shaiya Forums :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: